MONTGOMERY VILLAGE FOUNDATION, INC.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
Thursday, April 25, 2019
North Creek Board Room – 7:30 p.m.
Presentation – District 39 Legislative Wrap up
Residents Time – As a courtesy to fellow residents and the board, please limit your remarks to no more than 3 minutes.
- Call Meeting to Order
- President's Remarks
A. Recognition of Service to CARC Member, Randy Creaser
- Review and Approve the Minutes of the March 28, 2019 meetings
A. Regular Meeting
B. Annual Meeting
- Treasurer’s Report & Financial Statements
- Executive Vice President's Report
- Information Items
A. 2018 990 Tax Return Filing
B. 2018 Tree City USA Recognition Award and Plant Award
C. 2020 Budget Schedule
D. MVF Board Retreat – Saturday May 4, 9 – 2 PM, Stedwick Community Center
- Acceptance of Action List
A. Consider Recommendations for Committee Chairs
B. Consider Recommendations for Reaffirmation of Committee Members
C. Consider Bid for Chemicals for MVF Pools
D. Consider Proposal to Purchase a Crew Cab Truck
E. Consider Bid to Paint the Exterior of the MVF Office
F. Consider COE Recommendation Regarding Mowing Frequency on PEPCO Right of Way
- Committee Reports – barring any questions, these reports will be accepted as a group:
A. Executive Committee
C. Commercial Architectural Review (CARC)
D. Committee on Environment (COE)
J. Investment Committee
- Board Member Issues
- Vote on Closed Session - Pursuant to Section 11B Real Property, of the Annotated Code of Maryland (Maryland Homeowners Association Act) to –
(viii.) Discussion of individual owner assessment accounts.
(iii) Consultation with legal counsel on legal matters.