MONTGOMERY VILLAGE FOUNDATION, INC. BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
Thursday, February 28, 2019
North Creek Community Center – 7:30 p.m.
7 to 7:30 p.m. Meet the Candidates - a time for residents to meet candidates for the upcoming MVF
Residents' Time – As a courtesy to fellow residents and the board, please limit your remarks to no more than 3 minutes.
- Call Meeting to Order
- President's Remarks
- Recognition of Retiring Chief Tom Manger, Montgomery County Police Department
- Review and Approve Minutes of the Regular Meeting January 24, 2019
- Treasurer’s Report & Financial Statements
- Executive Vice President's Report
- Discussion Items
- Review and Discuss the Concept of one North Creek Tennis Court being Repurposed to a Futsal/Soccer Mini-Pitch
- Acceptance of Action List
- Consider Update to Commercial Architectural Design Guidelines and Review Process Manual
- Consider Update to CARC Committee Guidelines
- Consider Bid for William Hurley Park Playground Replacement
- Consider Bid for Replacement of Lake Marion Community Center Doors
- Consider Bid to Convert North Creek Tennis Court Lights with LED Fixtures
- Consider Bid for Replacement of North Creek Board Room PA System
- Consider Bid for Removal and Replacement of Whitecoat Plaster at Hurley Park Pool
- Consider Bid to Repair Outfall Pipe at North Creek Lake Park
- Committee Reports – barring any questions, these reports will be accepted as a group:
- Executive Committee
- Commercial Architectural Review (CARC)
- Committee on Environment (COE)
- Investment Committee
- Board Member Issues
- Vote on Closed Session - Pursuant to Section 11B Real Property, of the Annotated Code of Maryland (Maryland Homeowners Association Act) to –
- Discussion of matters pertaining to employees and personnel.
- Consultation with legal counsel on legal matters.