MONTGOMERY VILLAGE FOUNDATION, INC. BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
Thursday, April 22, 2021
Virtual Meeting (see call in instructions below*) – 7:30 p.m.
Presentation – Lakeforest Mall Master Plan Update
Residents Time – Residents will be prompted to address the Board on the conference call. In addition, questions may be sent in advance via this form, and will be distributed to the Board prior to the meeting. As a courtesy to fellow residents and the board, please limit your remarks to no more than 3 minutes.
- Call Meeting to Order
- President's Remarks
A. Recognition and Awards: Ricardo Camacho & Jeff McCloskey
- Review and Approve Minutes of the March 25, 2021 Meetings
A. Regular Meeting
B. Annual Meeting
- Treasurer’s Report & Financial Statements
- Executive Vice President's Report
- Information Items:
A. 2022 Budget Schedule
- Acceptance of Action List
A. Consider Recommendations for Committee Chairs
B. Consider Recommendations for Reaffirmation of Committee Members
C. Declare Board Vacancy and Direct Staff to Advertise to Fill the Vacancy
D. Consider Appointment of Board member to Investment Committee
E. Consider proposed 2021 Pool Schedule for Phase-1 (May 22 – July 31)
F. Consider revisions to the Pool Operating Policy
G. Consider proposed plan to manage changing COVID-19 restrictions for the 2021 pool season
H. Consider authorizing the purchase of the Wibit Inflatable Obstacle Course for North Creek Pool
I. Reaffirm E-mail Vote: Recommendation for Electricity Contract
- Committee Reports – barring any questions, these reports will be accepted as a group:
A. Executive Committee
C. Commercial Architectural Review (CARC)
D. Committee on Environment (COE)
I. Investment Committee
- Board Member Issues
- Vote on Closed Session - Pursuant to Section 11B Real Property, of the Annotated Code of Maryland (Maryland Homeowners Association Act) to –
(viii) Discussion of individual owner assessment accounts.
How to connect to the Montgomery Village Foundation Board of Directors meeting
Thursday, April 22, 2021 | 7:30 p.m.
In light of the COVID-19 health emergency, the Montgomery Village Foundation (MVF) Board of Directors is holding a virtual board meeting for the month of April. This meeting will discuss regular business and include a portion for Residents Time as well as Meet the Candidates for the MVF Board of Directors Election. Please follow the instructions below to participate in the meeting.
******PLEASE NOTE THE PLATFORM SHIFT TO ZOOM FOR THE APRIL MEETING******
Zoom meeting instructions:
Topic: MVF Board of Directors Meeting
Time: Apr 22, 2021 07:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 847 3843 2275
Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 847 3843 2275
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kj0d2EZqW
Rules for meeting
- MVF Board Members will have the ability to talk during the meeting (microphones on).
- All other callers will be muted (microphones off) and be able to listen to the business meeting.
- Residents Time will be offered at the beginning of the meeting. Please limit your comments to 3 minutes:
- Residents who cannot make the meeting can submit questions in advance via the website: https://montgomeryvillage.com/eform/submit/residents-time-question
- Residents wishing to make comments during Residents Time will be asked to “Raise their Hand” (in the “Reactions” menu), and will be called on accordingly.
- Microphone will be automatically muted after time is up (3 minute maximum, per regular Residents Time rules)
- The meeting will be recorded for accuracy of minutes taken.