MONTGOMERY VILLAGE FOUNDATION, INC. BOARD OF DIRECTORS ANNUAL MEETING
Thursday, Oct. 22, 2020
Virtual Meeting (see call in instructions below*) – 7:30 p.m.
Presentation – Future of Lakeforest Mall – Kevin Rogers, WRS, Inc.
Residents Time – Residents will be prompted to address the Board on the conference call. In addition, questions may be sent in advance via this form, and will be distributed to the Board prior to the meeting. As a courtesy to fellow residents and the board, please limit your remarks to no more than 3 minutes.
- Call Meeting to Order
- President's Remarks
A. New Board Liaisons to Election and Nominating Committees
- Review and Approve Minutes of the Regular Meeting September 24, 2020
- Treasurer’s Report & Financial Statements
- Executive Vice President's Report
- Acceptance of Action List
A. Consider Adoption of the 2021 MVF Budget
B. Consider Adoption of the 2021 MVF and DU Assessment Rates
C. Consider Authorizing EVP to Purchase Assessment Coupons
D. Consider Reaffirmation of E-mail Vote for Collections Policy Update
E. Consider adoption of new MVF Parking Policy (replacing MVF Tow Policy) – allowing resident overnight parking with measures at Apple Ridge Ballfield parking lot
F. Consider Bid for Storm Drain Pipe Repair at North Creek Lake Park
- Committee Reports – barring any questions, these reports will be accepted as a group:
A. Executive Committee
C. Commercial Architectural Review (CARC)
D. Committee on Environment (COE)
I. Investment Committee
- Board Member Issues
- Vote on Closed Session - Pursuant to Section 11B Real Property, of the Annotated Code of Maryland (Maryland Homeowners Association Act) to –
(viii.) Discussion of individual owner assessment accounts.
(iii) Consultation with legal counsel on legal matters.
(vi) Consideration of the terms or conditions of a business transaction in the negotiation stage, if the disclosure could adversely affect the economic interests of the homeowner’s association.
How to connect to the Montgomery Village Foundation Board of Directors meeting
Thursday, Oct. 22, 2020 | 7:30 p.m.
In light of the COVID-19 health emergency, the Montgomery Village Foundation (MVF) Board of Directors is holding a virtual board meeting for the month of October. This meeting will discuss regular business and include a portion for Residents Time. Please follow the instructions below to participate in the meeting.
Thank you in advance for your patience.
To access the meeting
By computer or tablet
- Navigate to https://join.freeconferencecall.com/mconroy60
- Use your device audio or use audio/phone instructions below
- Do not activate video
- Dial: 425-436-6364
- Access Code: 468503*
Please note that due to high call volumes, you may get a busy signal when trying to connect. Please hang up and try again.
If you are unable to connect after several attempts, text the words “CALL ME” to the dial in number (425-436-6364). When you are called back, you will need to enter the access code. You can also text the word “HELP” to the dial in number to receive alternate numbers to call in with.
Alternatively, you can download the freeconferencecall.com app and use it to connect on your phone over wifi, bypassing the need to use a phone carrier. Simply click “+New” and enter the dial in number and access code in the appropriate boxes.
Rules for meeting
- MVF Board Members will have the ability to talk during the meeting (microphones on).
- All other callers will be muted (microphones off) and be able to listen to the business meeting.
- Residents Time will be offered at the beginning of the meeting. Please limit your comments to 3 minutes:
- Residents who cannot make the meeting can submit questions in advance via the website: https://montgomeryvillage.com/eform/submit/residents-time-question
- A Question and Answer session will be available for residents in the meeting to participate
- When the session starts, residents can enter the queue by pressing *6
- Residents will be prompted when it is their turn to speak (microphone automatically unmuted)
- Microphone will be automatically muted after time is up (3 minute maximum, per regular Residents Time rules)
- The meeting will be recorded for accuracy of mintues taken.